~ Klik Sini ! Klik Sini ! ~

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

saya ada dua.. awak?

semoga ALLAH yang Maha Esa memberkati kalian.. aminnnn.......

i have two...  name of mine.. what about you..?
one of it is stated in my birth cert. & IC
the other one is SITI AMINAH...



aish..
why do I have two, while the others ONE?

I asked my UMMI, she said " You are special... " (baca: Nik istimewa la... )
kembang idong fia...

actually....

there's story behind it..

**

**

**

**

**

**

**

**

**


I was sick
and keep crying all the time....

kesian saya... tokmoh tu pun da tade da... i would like to thank beliau...

++home __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡._ sweet home __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡._...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...