~ Klik Sini ! Klik Sini ! ~

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

~ Johor sekarang bukan yang dulu ~

I've been at Johor last two weeks on 19 March 2014, Wednesday. To be specific I was at Universiti Tun Hussein Onn, Batu Pahat. never been there, that encik was being nice with us, he was like tourist guide showing us the whole university..

been to Batu Pahat Mall also.. That encik baik lah. Layan je...




Johor remind me memories about both of you. Aboh Ma, kite rindu sokmo ke Ma nge Aboh. Both of you are my best gifts from Allah.. Always pray that we can meet and please remember me as your daughter. Anak perempuan yang manja maybe?

Ohooo.. typing this makes my eyes wet and tears drop! selalu ingat Ma Aboh. Love you!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...