~ Klik Sini ! Klik Sini ! ~

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

aktiviti

Now my activities getting weird from my usual activities. wake up early morning. Do the same thing first. Preparation to go for the industrial training take bath, pray to the One (ALLAH), ironing dress *usually baju kurung*, then, wear it, touch up little bit, and then take some breakfast. Usually, after that, I’ll start the engine and go to work. But, now, I’ll starts the engine to go to kebun.. hee

Guess what…

Seeking for the fruits that fall to the ground at night…

Of course la durian…







So excited, because after back from the work. I’ll go with my grandma to eat those in the kebun. *dlm utan tu la, banyak semut2, dan juga tidak ketinggalan nyamuk yang setia*
Best sangat sebab dapat makan banyak…
To all my siblings… don’t be jealous dear… nik makan ingat juga kat korang.. simpan dalam peti ais lagi… t korang makan k. dan rasa sendiri kelazatannya….

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...